FEATURE YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS HERE!

Email fantasticmasticbeach@yahoo.com about free promotional opportunities and low cost advertising.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Movies Are Back In Mastic!

We finally have our movie theater back! I was so happy and discovered it over Easter recess. My kids with staying with grandma to go to the movies, a fun day we all used to have together. I took a day out with my husband and on the way to Atlantic Seafood for a fine fish dinner, I saw the movie had opened again.

Legislator Kate Browning stated in Suffolk Life, "It's great that our kids will now have a place to go in the area. Kids enjoy going to the movies. Before, we had to go to Patchogue or up the [Long Island Expressway]. It's nice to have someplace close to go. But there are many more things we need to do for kids in our area. This is just the start. But I'm happy it's finally renovated."

Another fun place to go in Mastic Beach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome isnt it? I too am ecstatic to see the movies come back..I thought they were gone for good! I love to make a 5 min ride to the theatre instead of hiking all the way up to Island 16.

Alison Toon Photographer said...

Hi there! I have just linked to your blog from mine, we are linking all the Mastic Beach blogs so the world can see what a great place this is to live.

:-)