FEATURE YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS HERE!

Email fantasticmasticbeach@yahoo.com about free promotional opportunities and low cost advertising.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans' Day!


I remember moving into Mastic Beach seven years ago. I saw a variety of signs around the neighborhood supporting veterans and simply stating "Jesus". These signs let us know this was the right place for us. The longer I live here, the more I realize how many veterans reside in our community.


My husband is a disabled Vietnam veteran so this is an important day to our family. Let me take this time to thank every military member and veteran for their selfless support - you are the protectors of our freedom. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE IN THE MILITARY! HUGS AND WELCOME HOME TO ALL VETERANS!


HAPPY VETERANS' DAY ALL! Go hug your Veteran :)

No comments: